Identifying The Best Candidates for The Long-run
A strong onboarding process improves retention rates by 82% and productivity rates by 70%. With the objective actionable business data needed to make 21st-century talent decisions, HR leaders can help their respective companies not only hire the right candidates but also provide a successful path for them within the companies’ broader trajectory.
- Understand important skill benchmarks for the company’s variety of roles
- Determining human capabilities in candidates that align with these roles
- Gleaning people-centric data to help drive business insight and performance
Fostering Collaborative Culture
Maintaining a healthy work environment can be a major factor in staff development and retention, and this comes from fostering a culture of collaboration across departments at a company. This requires a business to be able to specifically articulate its values, beliefs, behaviors, and experiences that are the key elements of an organization’s culture.
- Providing a fourth-generation solution help construct definition of workplace culture
- A platform validated for use across the global workforce for populations at any scale
- Helps to build more effective professional growth plans for individuals in the greater ecosystem of the company
Transparent C-level Talent Management
Talent management has become increasingly difficult for many reasons in recent years. With remote work becoming an expectation, and an exponential amount of opportunities on the market, employees are losing touch with employers—demonstrating a better system for talent management is needed.
- Benchmark, analyze, and verify a competency model with the support of a rapid process and trusted channel partners
- Integrates seamlessly with a company’s HCM system or can be used standalone
Allows leaders to monitor and make adjustments based on people-centric data, transparently communicating new management strategies to the wider company